2.1K views

Ok heres the thing , i had heard so many negative things about this product and its CEO who I believe is based in Florida,but like a fool out of curiosity and desperation (serious law exams!) I decided to try anyway.to be fair it did arrive on time, problems however started once I started taking the wretched thing.Major vomiting and really really vicious headaches.

Once the diarrhoea started I decided to see my doctor who advised me to stop taking happy calm and focused immediately.as soon as I stopped or vomiting headaches and diarrhoea disappear immediately. I went back to my doctor and had my blood pressure checked it was much higher than normal and took two weeks to get back to its usual level. Happy calm and focused is probably one of the most troublesome products available on the Internet because it is freely available and clearly very bad for you. Avoid like the plague unless you want to play like symptoms.

Hope this helps.Mark in DC

Had an Experience with Happy Calm Focused?

Comments

Chicago, Illinois, United States #1100939

LOL..ya, or just learn how to pay people who’s first language is in English versus the $1 hour slavery you’re paying them over in the Philippians to write bad reviews on competitor companies!

Giving them an English test first might be a good start!LOL

First thing you need to do is learn how to read and write in english!You lost all credibility as a FAKE review in our community here when you say you’re from London England and you don’t even know english.

The bloody brits would hang you..

but then again..you’re not real so it doesn’t matter!

You're studying for law exams but you can't spell diarrhea?Also, "I" is always to be capitalized.

I can't even touch the rest of these sentence errors. It would take far too long.

Those symptoms are listed in the brochure.

Maybe one should take five seconds out of their busy schedule to read that bit.

Good luck on your LSAT, sweet pea!

Also, invest in a Pocket Style Manual.It will help with your writing errors.

I have not tried HCF so I do not know if the claims that it works or causes vomiting, headache or diarrhea.If he was taking Piracetam for example, I wouldn't be surprised.

But as a health product marketer for over 15 years, I doubt the claims. Let me restate that. I doubt this complaint is legitimate and I am also dubious of claims made by HCF.

The reason I suspect this complaint is disingenuous is as far as I've seen, HCF is a combination of DL phenylalanine and glutamine.

L-phenylalanine, (D left off intentionally), IS an essential amino acid and is the only form of phenylalanine found in proteins. D-phenylalanine is not an essential amino. Glutamine is an amino acid & plays a role in the immune system, digestion & muscle cells mainly. Our body produces glutamine naturally but can be temporarily depleted with stress or heavy work outs.

If this person had a congenital condition such as Phenylketonuria, then his body could build up too much phenylalanine which could lead to hypertension. But vomiting? I doubt it. While my gut tells me this is probably not an accurate review, it's hard to say because I've looked all over the HCF website for ingredients and the two I've listed are the only two I can find published, so far.

I'm always suspect when I find products, ESPECIALLY supplements, for sale that sell all the benefits but don't make it clear what's in the bottle...exactly. Does it work? Probably to some extent. Is it too...

If so, that's because they have to pay 50% of that bottle price to affiliates. I don't know what it costs but DL phenylalanine and glutamine can be bought for around $10/bottle each.

As far as I can see, this is a safe product that does have some positive benefits, although brain function would be minimal unless there's something else in the formula. Providing energy to muscle cells and immune system boost are the main benefits.

BCAA's are not Nootropics.

IF you want to try this, I'd buy the aminos separately and try for 30 days.You'll save money and the vast majority of people will have no negative side effects.

London, England, United Kingdom #682390

FRAUD!I’m in London England and haven’t been able to get the product for 2 years!

Its suppose to be released here shortly though is what they tell me.Get a life!

Ashburn, Virginia, United States #681208

LOL..these last couple of comments "throwing up, diarrhoea, vomiting" are absolutely HALARIOUS and posted within a day of each other from supposedly "London England" and I don't even think the company ships to England!!

Too funny! That's why honestly I don't even read online reviews anymore (stumbled on this because I use hcf).. as either its fake reviews from competitor companies trying to get a leg up on the competition by dogging them or its the product/company itself writing fake reviews to defend themselves from the competition!

Halarious! Its all just a war for the first page of google.

Ugh!HCF has been fine by me, but I don't think anything is for anyone.