Happy Calm Focused - FORUMS SAY AVOID -Happy Calm and Focused (HCF) - NOW Totally Useless and Very Bad For Blood Pressure

Ok heres the thing , i had heard so many negative things about this product and its CEO who I believe is based in Florida,but like a fool out of curiosity and desperation (serious law exams!) I decided to try anyway.to be fair it did arrive on time, problems however started once I started taking the wretched thing.Major vomiting and really really vicious headaches.

Once the diarrhoea started I decided to see my doctor who advised me to stop taking happy calm and focused immediately.as soon as I stopped or vomiting headaches and diarrhoea disappear immediately. I went back to my doctor and had my blood pressure checked it was much higher than normal and took two weeks to get back to its usual level. Happy calm and focused is probably one of the most troublesome products available on the Internet because it is freely available and clearly very bad for you. Avoid like the plague unless you want to play like symptoms.

Hope this helps.Mark in DC

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 7 Yes 7 45 No 45
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jan 26 #1100939 Chicago, Illinois

LOL.. ya, or just learn how to pay people who’s first language is in English versus the $1 hour slavery you’re paying them over in the Philippians to write bad reviews on competitor companies! Giving them an English test first might be a good start! LOL

0 0 Reply

Jan 20 #1097889

First thing you need to do is learn how to read and write in english! You lost all credibility as a FAKE review in our community here when you say you’re from London England and you don’t even know english. The bloody brits would hang you.. but then again.. you’re not real so it doesn’t matter!

0 0 Reply
Attorney and Editor

Feb 24, 2015 #950095

You're studying for law exams but you can't spell diarrhea? Also, "I" is always to be capitalized. I can't even touch the rest of these sentence errors. It would take far too long.
Those symptoms are listed in the brochure. Maybe one should take five seconds out of their busy schedule to read that bit.
Good luck on your LSAT, sweet pea!
Also, invest in a Pocket Style Manual. It will help with your writing errors.

4 1 Reply

Apr 27, 2014 #809661

I have not tried HCF so I do not know if the claims that it works or causes vomiting, headache or diarrhea. If he was taking Piracetam for example, I wouldn't be surprised. But as a health product marketer for over 15 years, I doubt the claims. Let me restate that. I doubt this complaint is legitimate and I am also dubious of claims made by HCF.
The reason I suspect this complaint is disingenuous is as far as I've seen, HCF is a combination of DL phenylalanine and glutamine. L-phenylalanine, (D left off intentionally), IS an essential amino acid and is the only form of phenylalanine found in proteins. D-phenylalanine is not an essential amino. Glutamine is an amino acid & plays a role in the immune system, digestion & muscle cells mainly. Our body produces glutamine naturally but can be temporarily depleted with stress or heavy work outs.
If this person had a congenital condition such as Phenylketonuria, then his body could build up too much phenylalanine which could lead to hypertension. But vomiting? I doubt it. While my gut tells me this is probably not an accurate review, it's hard to say because I've looked all over the HCF website for ingredients and the two I've listed are the only two I can find published, so far.
I'm always suspect when I find products, ESPECIALLY supplements, for sale that sell all the benefits but don't make it clear what's in the bottle...exactly. Does it work? Probably to some extent. Is it too expensive? If so, that's
... Show more

3 0 Reply
Deborah Barsy

Jul 17, 2013 #682390 London, England

FRAUD! I’m in London England and haven’t been able to get the product for 2 years! Its suppose to be released here shortly though is what they tell me. Get a life!

2 0 Reply

Jul 15, 2013 #681208 Ashburn, Virginia

LOL.. these last couple of comments "throwing up, diarrhoea, vomiting" are absolutely HALARIOUS and posted within a day of each other from supposedly "London England" and I don't even think the company ships to England!! Too funny! That's why honestly I don't even read online reviews anymore (stumbled on this because I use hcf).. as either its fake reviews from competitor companies trying to get a leg up on the competition by dogging them or its the product/company itself writing fake reviews to defend themselves from the competition!

Halarious! Its all just a war for the first page of google. Ugh! HCF has been fine by me, but I don't think anything is for anyone.

1 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.