A worthless product from which I did not see a single benefit. A multivitamin with amino acids.
If you think you can evaluate it with free trial offer, think again. Myself, and countless others learned otherwise. The company does not accept unopened returns nor offer refunds.
Your free trial will cost you approximately $60.
There are formulas I have tried from which I've seen benefits and cost considerably less.
Some of the "pleased" responses you read here actually use the pronoun "we" when defending the company's practices, a suspicious indication they are posted by company employees.
The sites which recommend the product have affiliateIDs or the domains correspond with that of the product in whois database.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Drug Stores and Drugs
You May Also Like
- "CVS has seen me spend my last $ they will ever see (as soon as the forced gift card runs out). I returned, with receipt, a shrink-wrapped box of white..."
- "In a nutshell Mooresville North Carolina Walgreens River Highway accuse me of stealing a beach bag cops came to my house I went up there and told him where I..."
- "Pictures attached...Second try at Minute Clinic in Columbia, SC as my employer is pushing everyone to clinics now. This time, Jan 22. Sign is and I am given..."
- "Purchased a W/D($1480) set from HH Gregg in the last 30 days. When they delivered to my home this time items went missing, things got broken, all the trash was..."
- "There are two types of companies: Those that thrive on a loyal customer base by keeping their customers happy, and those that rely on a constant in-flow of new customers..."
- "We purchased a leather sofa and love seat from Ashley Furniture,Springdale, OH in November 2008. I have paid around $1000 for these.It has not been 3 years since our purchase..."
- "My TV was having issues connecting to the internet and also had a large white spot on it. I even sent in pictures and they agreed there was an issue...."
- "After 8 hours of trying to set up a new service for internet, I was told that Telus doesn't provide service in that area even though I had taken a..."
- "I have been using Webeasy since 2007 and have created many sites with the program. I have often found glitches which were remedied by support either online or by phone,..."