Not sure I’d call myself a pissed consumer, but they need to hurry up and come out with a children’s chewables!I’ve had my son on the supplement for 6 months now and he’s off his ritalin with our doctors approval, which is an amazing feat for now - but the vegetable capsules are very hard for me to administer to him.

I couldn’t do anything for weeks. I was so frustrated! Right now I have to open up each capsule and put the amino acids in apple sauce or orange juice to hide it. I have no complaint in the product, its a miracle, but how do they expect us to give it to our young children who need it the most?

We need chewables!Share this with their medical / nutritional board or whatever please!

Review about: Happy Calm Focused Supplement.

Had an Experience with Happy Calm Focused?

Comments

Express Scripts - Icing on the cake after getting laid off, incompetent, INSOLENT, and sad to say, benighted "customer service" agents.  Express Scripts "Over the last three months my head has been left spinning trying to first inquire, then complain and finally to "educate" the people who answer the phone at Express Scripts...." Read more Ordered garcinium for $4.95, but was charged $99.99 Garcinium "Can not contact or find a return address for this product. Do you have any advise.i can not find where I ordered this product. It seems to have vanished. Also..." Read more Express Scripts - Denied coverage for 17 submitted compound medicines Express Scripts "I submitted for Prescription reimbursement from the past year (2016-2017) I was denied by mail June 26th. First set of deniaIs was bogus. I submitted all necessary info. I even..." Read more Cvs Pharmacy - Horrible Customer Service @ Store #4014 Cvs Pharmacy "I had yet another horrible experience today at Store #4014 CSHR #0606552 TRN# 9277 REG #02 with Store Supervisor "Jomaira". She really had some attitude as I was going through..." Read more National Tire and Battery: The worst tire buying experience I've had. National Tire And Battery "I called around town Friday morning September 8th, 2017 to find a set of tires for my 2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI before heading to the in-laws cabin for the weekend...." Read more Directv - Equipment does not work.  "Known issue" no fix for over 1 year. Directv "1 month ago today we had Dirctv installed. The boxes in our home lose internet connection everyday sometimes hourly. We have called Directv everyday for the last 30 days on..." Read more Tbdress - Dishonest Company Tbdress "We bought a dress for my daughter a week ago and it did not fit. We contacted customer service and the agents name was Hugh. He told us they could..." Read more Clay Cooley - Crooks Clay Cooley "I bought a car with them and they knew of my credit situation. I had a bankruptcy and they had the paperwork. They got me approved anyway, I signed for..." Read more